Framing Pieces stocks several ranges of coloured artists' inks, as well as black calligraphy inks, as shown below:
- Art Spectrum Artists' Pigmented Inks Lightfast, waterproof, applied with pen, brush or airbrush. Allows unlimited colour mixing.
- Daler Rowney FW Acrylic Artists' Ink Acrylic, pigmented, water resistant ink, resistant to fading, dries to a water resistant film. Can be used in air brushes and technical pens.
- Daler Rowney FW Pearlescent Liquid Acrylic Water based acrylic colours with a pearlescent effect. Not suitable for air brushes, technical pens or fountain pens, but use with dipper pen, ruling pen or brush.
- Winsor & Newton Drawing Inks Soluble dyes in shellac solution with brilliant colours. Can be applied with brush, dip pen or airbrush. Colours are intermixable.
- Daniel Smith Walnut Ink A rich sepia coloured water based ink which does not fade. It handles like watercolour and can be used with a brush or dip pen.
- Assorted black calligraphy inks
Click on the thumbnails below to see enlarged images of these products.