Framing Pieces now has a wall of watercolours and gouaches, with several different ranges for your varying needs. The colours within the ranges are steadily increasing. Just ask Eddy for what you want. Individual products are listed below. Papers, brushes and other accessories are listed on the Papers Gallery and Artists' Accessories pages.
Watercolours currently stocked at Framing Pieces are as follows:
- Art Spectrum Artists' Watercolours Composed only of lightfast pigments for durability.
- Holbein Artists' Watercolor Highly concentrated translucent watercolour with finely ground pigments.
- Daniel Smith Watercolors High quality with a technical twist. Some vivid colours were derived from materials used in the automotive paint industry.
- Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Majority of the colours are single pigment, highly rated for permanence.
- Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Sticks The colours are identical to those in the soft tube paint range, but in a hard stick form. The two can be combined and worked together.
- Winsor & Newton Water Colour Markers Water colours in pen form, with dual nibs, for use with watercolour paper. They can be used to make washes when combined with water.
- Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer Watercolour Pencils Pigments can be completely dissolved, but become permanent when dry.
- Derwent Watercolour Pencils In boxed sets.
- Various watercolour mediums
Click on the thumbnails below to see larger images of examples of each of these products.