WATER SOLUBLE MEDIA GALLERY
Framing Pieces stocks the Art Graf range of water soluble media, graphite based media which can be used like watercolours. It is possible to combine sketching and watercolour techniques to produce unique effects. There are also two ranges of coloured media.
Check out the Sample Art page to see the effects you can get with this medium.
The following products are stocked by Framing Pieces.
- Art Graf Tailor Shape Kneadable graphite putty for drawing or painting on dry or wet surfaces.
- Art Graf Watercolour Graphite Water soluble graphite which is paintable with a wet brush, binds to paper, erasable.
- Art Graf No.1 Drawing Graphite Putty Kneadable graphite putty which can be moulded for large or small areas, or combined with water for shading.
- Art Graf Graphite Sticks A blend of graphite and binders which can be used dry or with water soluble techniques.
- Derwent Inktense Watercolour Sticks Can be used dry or mixed with water to form a vibrant ink. Colour is fixed once dry. Available individually or in boxed sets, as well as in pencil format for less messy handling.
- Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Sticks The colours are identical to those in the soft tube paint range, but in a hard stick form. The two can be combined and worked together.
Click on the thumbnails below to see an enlarged image of the products illustrated.