The wall of pencils in Framing Pieces will delight the heart of any colouring in enthusiasts, but there is so much more to them than that. Watercolour, pastel and charcoal pencils mean that works in all these media can be produced using the convenient pencil format. Something for all tastes.
Framing Pieces stocks a variety of ranges of artists' pencils in different media, as follows:
- Staedtler Mars Lumograph Pencils Premium quality for writing, drawing and sketching on paper and matte drawing film.
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils Artists' quality, break resistant, lightfast, with vivid colours. Individually and in boxedsets.
- Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer Watercolour Pencils Pigments can be completely dissolved, but become permanent when dry.
- Derwent Watercolour Pencils In boxed sets.
- Derwent Inktense Pencils A coloured water soluble medium in convenient pencil format, containing the same material as the Inktense blocks. Individually and in boxed sets.
- Derwent Pastel Pencils Soft and powdery pastels, ideal for mixing and blending, but without getting fingers dirty.
- Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils Oil free pastel leads with a high level of pigment, economical to use, in muted shades and earth tones.
- Conte Pencils Can be sharpened to a fine point. Are not blended like soft pastels but used in patchwork fashion.
- General's Charcoal Pencils Made from refined willow charcoal and fine organic blacks.
- Wolff's Carbon Pencils A combination of graphite and charcoal, allowing for easy sharpening and rich black lines.
Click on the thumbnails below to see enlarged images of the products shown.